A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit, eg: if you have checked the Remember Me box when logging in.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
The following cookies may be set on visiting this site :
- As a guest or when you logout a blank "session" cookie wil be set by the Content Management System that runs the site. This cookie contains no information about you or your browser. This cookie is removed when you close your browser.
- When you login a "session" cookie is set to record your login session. This cookie is removed when you logout or close your browser.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
We use Google Analytics to collect anonymized data about visitors to this site. We use this data to improve visitor experience, and to help us make the site better and attract more visitors. Google Analytics records:
- The website the visitor came from to get to this site.
- The kind of computer they are using (Windows, Mac, etc. as well as information like screen resolution, web browser etc.)
- The vistors general location (eg: London, United Kingdom)
- Where the visitor clicked on the site and how long they stayed for.
In using Google Analytics, we are bound by Google Analytics Terms of Service
You can opt out of Google’s advertising tracking cookie or use a browser plugin to opt out of all Google Analytics tracking software.
We use Cloudflare to help us optimize and protect this site. Cloudflare may place a cookie in your browser to help it provide its services. You can read more about this here - Cloudflare Privacy & Security Policy